Joseph Oppenheim Film

I love films. My project for 2011 is to write a screenplay. This blog will track that and also express my comments about films, in general and specific.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

2013 Black Mountain Ranch Film Festival

I've just begun the annual Black Mountain Ranch (of California) Film Festival, this for 2013......my favorite films of 2012 (all received 5 out of 5 stars from me). I organize them as the winner (Silver Linings Playbook) followed by the others in no particular order.

1. Silver Linings Playbook
2. Zero Dark Thirty
3. The Giant Mechanical Man*
4. Ruby Sparks
5. Seeking a Friend for the End of the World
6. Your Sister's Sister
7. Detachment*
8. Bernie*
9. Big Miracle
10. The Words

* These films can be watched on Netflix "Watch Instantly."

No comments:

Post a Comment